Rak želuca - literatura, knjige i časopisi
Richards DA, Boehm KA, Anthony SP. Systemic therapy for gastric cancer and adenocarcinoma of the gastroesophageal junction: present status and future directions. Expert Opin Investig Drugs 2007; 16: 1059-1068
Registar za rak: http://www.hzjz.hr/rak
Bouvier AM, Haas O, Piard F et al. How many nodes must be examined to accurately stage gastric carcinomas? Results from a population based study. Cancer 2002; 94: 2862-2866
Scartozzi M, Galizia E, Verdecchia L et al. Chemotherapy for advanced gastric cancer: across the years for a standard care. Expert Opinin Pharmacother 2007; 8: 797-808
15. Lyman GH, Morrison VA, Dale DC et al. OPPS Working Group
ANC Study Group. Risk of febrile neutropenia among patients with
intermediate-grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving CHOP
chemotherapy.Leuk Lymphoma 2003;44:2069-76.
16. Wolff DA, Crawford J,Dale DC, Poniewierski MS,Lyman GH. Risk of neutropenic complications based on prospective nationwide registry of cancer patients initiating systematic chemotherapy. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2004;23:547. (abstract 6125)
17. Lyman GH, Delgado DJ. Risk and timing of hospitalisation for febrile neutropenia in patients receiving CHOP, CHOP-R or CNOP chemotherapy for intermediate grade non-Hodgkin's lymphoma. Cancer 2003;98:2402-9.
18. Meza L,Baselga J, Holmes FA, Liang B, Breddy J for the Pegfilgrastim Study Group. Incidence of febrile neutropenia (FN) is directly related to duration of severe neutropenia (DSN) after myelosuppressive chemotherapy. Proc Am Soc Clin Oncol 2002;21:255b. (abstract 2840).
19. Crawford J, Dale DC, Lyman GH. Chemotherapy-induced neutropenia: risks, consequences, and new directions for its management. Cancer 2004;100:228-37.
20. Lyman GH, Lyman CH, Agboola O. Risk models for predicting chemotherapy-induced neutropenia. Oncologist 2005;10:427-37.
21. Aapro MS, Cameron DA,Pettengell R, Bohlius J et al. EORTC guidelines for the use of granulocyte-colony stimulating factor to reduce the incidence of chemotherapy-induced febrile neutropenia in adult patients with lymphomas and solid tumors. Eur J Cancer 2006;42:2433-53
22. Hughes W, Armstrong D, Bodey G et al. 2002 guidelines for the use of antimicrobial agents in neutropenic patients with cancer. Clin Infect Dis 2002;34:730-751
23. Morisson VA, Picozzi V, Scott S, Pohlman B et al. The impact of age on delivered dose intensity and hospitalisation for febrile neutropenia in patients with intermediate-grade non Hodgkin's lymphoma receiving initial CHOP chemotherapy: a risk factors analysis. Clinical Lymphoma 2001,Vol 2, No.1,47-56
24. Kuderer NM, Dale DC,Crawford J, et al. Mortality, morbidity and cost associated with febrile neutropenia in adult cancer patients. Cancer 2006;Vol 106,No.10:2258-2266
25. Šamija,Vrdoljak,Krajina i sur.Klinička onkologija,Medicinska naklada, 2006.
26. NCCN Practice Guidelines in Oncology-Antiemesis,v.1.2010.
27. Gralow J, Tripathy D. Managing metastatic bone pain: The role of bisphosphonates. J Pain Symptom Manage 2007; 33: 462-472
28. Conte PF, Coleman R. Bisphosphonates in the treatment of skeletal metastases. Semin Oncol 2004; 31: 59-63